Here are the 8 best exercises to lose weight quickly. Start gradually and allow your body to adjust to the workouts.
Article Resource By Kyle Leon Customized Fat Loss
1. Squats: This exercise is great for building leg and buttock muscles. Stand with your feet at shoulder width apart and squat down and then up 10-20 times through two or three sets.
2. Jumping jacks: You probably remember these from your school days. They provide one of the best whole body aerobic workout; to four or five sets of twenty Jumping Jacks for best results.
3. Reinforcement: If you made several trips upstairs while moving or cleaning, you'll know how much energy this exercise becomes. The benefits are multi-fold: burns calories Increases the heart rate, great aerobic workout, builds upon the legs and buttock muscles. You can use your stairs for this. Step up and down 20 times, rest and repeat two or three times.
4. Walking: Brisk walking is better than slow walk, but both are beneficial. If you want an exercise to weight loss fast, walk briskly for half an hour and you can burn up to 180 calories.
5. Cycling: The outdoors can be more enjoyable, but constant inner circles can provide an equally good exercise to lose weight fast. In fact, if you apply the right amount of resistance with the right speed, you can lose between 250 and 500 calories in half an hour.
6. Swimming: This is a great, fun exercise for many people. Provides an excellent cardio workout that uses your entire body; Make the route for breast half hour can burn 400 calories.
7. Cross Country Skiing: Another fun activity with the same benefits as swimming.
8. Jump Rope: This is not just child's play. “Adults can get a terrific, unique total body workout by jumping rope for as little as 15-20 minutes.
This gives you eight of the top workouts you can try. Are just some of the best exercises to lose weight speedily;
Read More Follow The Link http://allabouthealthh.blogspot.com/2013/06/kyle-leon-customized-fat-loss-how-it-is.html