Chicken Parm Mini Meatloaves
This is a great mix of the Italian Classic Chicken Parm AND meatloaf!! Plus when portioned into muffin tins you have total control over your portions! I add extra veggies into mine to make it extra nutritious. You can opt to leave out the veggies and keep it classic!
1lb ground chicken
1 egg white
1 cup whole grain bread crumbs
1/2 small onion chopped
1 cup chopped mushrooms
1 cup chopped spinach
1 cup diced tomatoes
3/4 cup parmesan cheese
For the top of the loaves:
reduced fat shredded mozzerella cheese
1. preheat oven to 350*. Spray muffin tin with Olive Oil spray.
2. In a large bowl combine all ingredients and lightly mix together
3. Form the meat mixture into the muffin cups
4. Spread a little pasta sauce on top of each muffin.
5. Bake in oven for about 30 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and sprinkle on mozzerella cheese on top.
7. Place back in oven for about 2-3 minutes, till cheese melts.
Enjoy this great meal with a salad or as an appetizer at parties!