Encouraging Weight Loss through the Holidays
1. Stick to your exercise routine-- Put it in your calendar. Plan ahead, make a schedule and stick to it!
2. Eat a Healthy Breakfast-- Make sure its loaded with nutrients--> Low-fat greek yogurt, oatmeal or eggs and FRUIT.
3. Drink Water ALL day-- This will help the body better detoxify, protect and moisurize joints, kickstart metabolism, and absorb nutrients.
4. Keep a food journal-- it will help you be accountable for what you eat and help you make healthier choices.
5. Find a workout buddy or fitness coach --Helps you to stay motivated and on track!