Foods for Fall
Fall usually comes with nutritional setbacks--> halloween candy & pumpkin lattes just to name 2 of them. But there are plenty of nutritional foods to stock you fridge and pantry with:
Add these foods to your next shopping list-->
1. Butternut Squash--only 63 calories per cup
2. Pumpkin --Excellent source of potassium & vitamin A
3. Sweet Potato-- Also an excellent source of potassium & vitamin A.
4. Turkey -- Great source of iron which helps carry oxygen to your muscles.
5. Cranberries -- one cup has 20% of your RDA for Manganese which helps support bone health.
6. Broccoli- One cup has your daily needs for vitamin C, which can help prevent complications from the common cold.
7. Apples -Contains Fiber which helps keep you full longer.
8. Bell Peppers- one cup provides 10% of your daily Folate needs, which aids in cell production.
9. Brussel Sprouts-- contains phytonutrients that have cancer-preventing properties.
Time to shop for these seasonal, nutritious and delicious foods!