Whole wheat pizza dough
low-fat mozzerella cheese
bacon--turkey or regular (I used natures promise hickory smoked bacon)
1. Preheat oven according to directions on package
2. Spread the fresh salsa onto dough.
3. Add chopped spinach and mushrooms.
4. Top with shredded low-fat mozzerella cheese
5. Cook eggs on stove.--> I scrambled 2 eggs with a little bit of non-fat milk.
6. Cook bacon--> I put bacon in a sprayed baking pan and bake in oven at 350* for about 20 minutes.
7. Put cooked eggs and bacon onto pizza.
8. Cook pizza according to directions on package.