2 cups whole wheat flour
1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
2/3 cup honey or agave
2 large eggs
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 cups dark chocolate chips
1 cup coconut flakes
1. Preheat oven to 350*
2. Combine all dry ingredients into bowl
3. Combine all wet ingredients in a separate bowl
4. Combine both wet and dry ingredients
5. Stir in chocolate chips and coconut flakes
6. Drop into balls onto cookies sheet...as big or small as you want. Just make sure they are all similiar in size.
7. Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until golden.
8. Remove to cooling rack.