Meatballs are quick and easy to make...plus you can create many varieties to change the flavor.
1 lb lean ground turkey
1 onion soup packet
1/4 cup worchesire sauce
1/2 cup parmesean cheese
1 cup chopped spinach
1. Preheat oven to 350*
2. Mix all ingredients together.
3. Make like-size meatballs--big or small.
4. Bake in oven for 20 minutes. Turn meatballs over about halfway through.
Once my meatballs are cooked I like to marinate them in pasta sauce over a pot on the stove for extra moistness!
Pasta Sauce Recipe:
1 can pasta sauce
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can mushrooms or 1 cup fresh mushrooms (sauteed on stove first with chopped onions)
red pepper flakes
1. Mix all ingredients together in a pot on the stove and set on medium heat.
2. Don't forget to saute your mushrooms and onions first in a pan with a dash of olive oil.--> add's extra flavor to yoru sauce.