1 box of whole wheat pasta
1 tbsp olive oil
1 bunch Kale (8oz)
1 can pumpkin (16oz)
2 cups mushrooms
1 can reduced sodium vegetable broth (14oz..or half a box of broth)
2 tbsp jarred basil pesto
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Cook pasta according to directions on box.
2. Preheat oven to 400*
3. In a large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
4. Add in kale--cook until wilted.
5. Add pumpkin, mushrooms, broth, and pesto.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Toss pumpkin-kale mixture with pasta.
8. Transfer to 9X13 inch baking dish.
9. Bake in oven until top is golden brown and crispy--about 25-30 minutes.