These cauliflower bites are a good as a snack or pair great with a lean meat to make a meal. If you don't like it spicy...just make them without using any hot sauce. -->Breaded Cauliflower Bites!
1 cup milk
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 head cauliflower
1/2 cup hot sauce
1 tablespoon butter, margarine, or butter substitute.
1. Preheat oven to 450*
2. Wash cauliflower and cut into bite size pieces and set aside.
3. In a bowl mix together milk, whole wheat flour, and garlic. **I also added a little buffalo sauce to make it even spicer**
4. Mix in Cauliflower till they are coated.
5. Place cauliflower on a greased baking sheet and bake for about 18 minutes.
6. In the meantime, combine buffalo sauce and melted butter in a bowl.
7. Take cauliflower out of oven and pour all into bowl with hot sauce mixture. Evenly coat each piece.
8. Place back in oven for about 5 minutes.
9. Take out and serve.
**remember if you don't like spicy or if you're making them for your kids..... Just leave out the last part of coating them in the hot sauce mix and serve them as Breaded Cauliflower Bites!