Quick and healthy treat...also gluten free!
2 small ripe bananas
3 tbsp flax seed
2 tbsp stevia
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 scoops protein powder (any flavor) i used Graham Cracker **If you want a true brownie flavor- opt for chocolate
1/2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
Optional: 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1/2 cup coconut flakes
1. preheat oven to 350*
2. Mix all ingredients together
3. Bake for 10-12 minutes
Thanks to my client, Kelsey, I have a new recipe for when you're craving something sweet but still trying to keep it healthy...plus it is super easy!! **They literally taste like chocolate fudge**
1 cup pitted dates-- I used sunmaid brand
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp cocoa powder
2 tbsp shredded coconut
1/2 cup raw unsalted pecans
1. Blend all ingredients together in a food processor.
2. Roll into mini balls.
3. Made about 8-10 balls.
1lb lean ground turkey
1/2 chopped sweet onion
1 cup chopped mushrooms
1 box whole wheat pasta
jar of pasta sauce
1. On stove sautee onions, mushrooms & ground turkey.
2. Cook pasta according to directions on box.
3. Once turkey is fully cooked and pasta is cooked, Mix together in a bowl and add pasta sauce.
4. Serve with a salad.
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup stevia or sugar
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup applesauce
1 tbsp honey
2 ripe mashed bananas
1 small chopped apple
1 cup craisins
Preheat oven to 350*
Mix ingredients together in bowl.
pour into muffin tins--makes about 6-8 muffins.
Bake for about 30 minutes or until fully cooked.
Butternut Squash--chopped into 1inch sqaures (you can now buy them pre-cut if your short on time)
1 cup spinach
1 sweet onion- diced
1 cup dried cranberries
1 tbsp olive oil
Preheat oven to 425*
Place cut Butternut Squash and diced onions on a baking sheet and roast for about 30 minutes. (if your short on time, place in a microwave safe dish for 5-10 minutes. Stirring every few minutes to soften the squash). The Squash should be tender when cooked either way.
Remove from oven and mix all ingredients together in a serving dish.
9-inch graham cracker crust
1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
1 cup chopped fresh spinach
1/4 cup chopped sliced mushrooms
1 cup egg whites
2 tbsp whole wheat flour
1 cup shredded low-fat chedder cheese
1/4 cup 1% milk
1. Saute onions, spinach, and mushrooms.
2. In a separate bowl combine eggs, egg whites, milk, cheese, flour.
3. Add your sauteed veggies into bowl.
4. Pour into crust.
5. Bake at 350* for about 40-45 minutes.
Whole wheat pizza dough
low-fat mozzerella cheese
bacon--turkey or regular (I used natures promise hickory smoked bacon)
1. Preheat oven according to directions on package
2. Spread the fresh salsa onto dough.
3. Add chopped spinach and mushrooms.
4. Top with shredded low-fat mozzerella cheese
5. Cook eggs on stove.--> I scrambled 2 eggs with a little bit of non-fat milk.
6. Cook bacon--> I put bacon in a sprayed baking pan and bake in oven at 350* for about 20 minutes.
7. Put cooked eggs and bacon onto pizza.
8. Cook pizza according to directions on package.
1/2 box whole wheat pasta
3 cups diced green peppers
2 cups cabbage
3 cups baby spinach
2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
1/2 bottle of italian vinagrette dressing
Cook pasta according to directions on box.
Once pasta is cooked mix all ingredients together and chill in fridge.
3 medium red potatos
1. Preheat oven to 400*
2. Cut potatoes into wedges.
3. Spray baking pan with olive oil spray.
4. Put potatoes on pan and sprinkle with seasonings. I also spray another coat of olive oil spray on top of potatoes.
5. Bake for about 30 minutes. Flipping potatoes every 10 minutes.
1lb lean ground turkey
1 cup salsa
1 tbsp worchestire sauce
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Sautee on stove, grill, or broil burgers.
3. I cooked my burgers in a sauce pan on the stove sprayed with olive oil spray. --> medium/high heat. Cook till well done - no pink in the middle.
**Top burger with avocado instead of cheese!**