Attached to my Vision Board are: The # 4% which reflects the "weekly growth" of my company, pictures of an Activmotion Bar(Becoming a Master Trainer to train trainers), my kids studying, a pic of Trinidad Carnival, my love of my life, my office with added furniture and names of positive people I want around me.
I also added these statements:
1. In this moment I feel peaceful and content.
2. I am worthy of all the best life has to offer.
3. I release all resistance to feeling good....
4. Even in the midst of chaos I can always maintain my inner peace.
5. I am always free to choose, and today I choose happiness.
6. I am open to new and exciting possibilities.
What does your Vision Board have on it?