According to the CDC Half of all americans will be obese by 2030. That's 50% -- Half -- good grief, it's an epidemic that will have health care costs of over 66 Billion dollars. This is serious. It's time to help yourself and help others get their weight under control or maintain their weight..
I had the opportunity to hear Dr. Lindsey Duncan tell his plan for weight loss that he gives his clients. Dr. Duncan is a nutritionist and homeopathic doctor with over 40,000 clinical hours. He’s also founder and chief formulator of Genesis Pure, an up and coming wellness and supplement company. You may have seen him recently on The View or Dr. Oz. He is absolutely fascinating to hear speak about nutrition and the efforts – good & bad on the body.
- Diet – the Genesis Pure Alkaline Diet with lots of raw veggies. This diet gets our Ph balanced and maintained
- Execise – we need to sweat, pant and move. The body is made to move. Sweat releases toxins from our body and deep breathing helps relax us.
- Lot’s of water – alkaline water if possible. You can find this at a health foot store. You should be drinking half your body weight in ounces. A 150 person should be drinking 75 ounces or 9 to 10 cups (8 oz) of water each day.
- Supplementation – Of course Dr. Duncan recommends Genesis Pure products because of their quality and purity.
- Cleanse – you should be eliminating your bowels 2 to 3 times per day.
- Green Coffee Bean – Scientifically proven to aid in weight loss
- Pure Café coffee- Get your coffee in a healthy way. This heats up the body to aid in weight loss
- Daily Build – get your vitamins. People are nutritional depleted even if you think you are eating a healthy diet. We all need extra vitamins and minerals
- Metabolic Boost – Helps release toxin and promotes energy
- HealthTrim Control - appetie control and fat burning
- Pure energy drinks – healthy energy without caffeine
- HealthTrim meal replacement shakes
- Fruit & Fiber – the extra fiber helps aid elimination and keeps your feeling full.
For more information about these supplements contact me at email@example.com