CrossCore® Rotational Bodyweight Training™ and Stroops Fit Stik Pro all on the CrossCore® Functional Training Rack. All can be purchased at www.crosscore-usa.com
Come visit CrossCore® at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas, Booth 473 March 20th and 21st. Come on out Thursday the 21st to early morning workouts at the Mad Dogg booth #873 and experience Spinning®, CrossCore®, Bodyblade® and Peak Pilates®. Have a great time and take advantage of show specials. www.crosscore-usa.com
CrossCore® is available for military purchase on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M For additional government sales info go here http://
How many CrossCore® War Machines® can a group of soldiers attach to an Abrams tank? Check this video to find out http://www.youtube.com/
CrossCore, Inc. Taps Marty Gallagher, Highly Acclaimed Powerlifter, Coach, And Fitness Author As Senior Advisor. Read on.... http://www.sys-con.com/node/2565933
What IS the difference between CrossCore® and Suspension Straps?
First, it’s very important to know the similarities:
- Beginner friendly yet scalable for different fitness levels.
- Complete body workout.
Now for the Difference:
- Patented and lockable magnetic pin stops rotation for stability while Pulling The Pin adds instability, third plane of motion (rotation) and many more exercises and variations.
- Rotational Bodyweight Training™ education courses accredited by education providers like NASM and ISSA.
- Ability to add counterweights, such as kettlebells and sandbags, for additional isolation and functional training exercises.
- Handles clip into the top of the unit for easy transition to pull-ups and knee raises.
- Built in door anchor for on-the-fly anchoring in the field.
- Expandable and contractible handle and foot loops for a secure grip and custom foot size that won’t slip out during exercise.
- Replacing worn handles is easy and affordable. No more replacing the entire unit.
Originally invented for the military and utilizes heavy-duty construction for use in any facility or environment.
Two Time Indy Car Champ, Scott Dixon, getting ready for a 2013 Championship on the CrossCore180® Rotational Bodyweight Trainer™. Improving ones balance on the CrossCore180® is beneficial to any sport. Especially racing. Thanks to our pals at PitFit Training in Indianapolis for posting this. www.crosscore-usa.com
If you are pondering the differences between CrossCore®, Straps and Rings, this is a good video that addresses just that. All are good products, but none are as versatile as CrossCore180®. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDigAtVzy3o
Special thanks to our Australian teams, Iron Edge and Fitness Kick, for this video. To order in the US please go to www.crosscore-usa.com
Did you know that Bodyweight Training is now #3 on the top 20 Fitness Trends list of 2013? If you’d like a great new way to generate additional revenue at your location, sign up to become a CrossCore® Host Facility today http://www.crosscore-usa.com/tephost.aspx
“This isn’t what I’d expected – this is a hell-of-a-lot better than I expected!” Marty Gallagher, International Powerlifting Champion and Coach, asks “Can a real man get a real workout using a portable bodyweight training device?” Read on http://www.crosscore-usa.com/pdfs/Marty-Gallagher-Powerlifter-CrossCore-Spec-Ops.pdf
Check out the 2013 LA Fit Expo Video Here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN7ddB8uW8M
http://www.crosscore-usa.com CrossCore® had the largest presence ever at the 2013 LA Fit Expo hosting the first World Calisthenics Competition in conjunction with CrossCore® Rotational Bodyweight Training® and competitions.
Special thanks to all our good friends Gregg Borowski, Marty Gallagher, Bella Falconi, Ironcompany.com, Grapple Grip, Strong First w/ Mark Toomey and Pavel Statsouline, Elevation Fitness, Rose Gracie, Freddy George, TapouT Magazine, MMA Worldwide, Bobby Pittman, Sherry Goggin, Stroops, Tuff Stuff and the World Calisthenics Organization.
To inquire about CrossCore® product, education or host facility opportunities please visit our site at http://crosscore-usa.com