CrossCore® Rotational Bodyweight Training™ and Stroops Fit Stik Pro all on the CrossCore® Functional Training Rack. All can be purchased at www.crosscore-usa.com
Come visit CrossCore® at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas, Booth 473 March 20th and 21st. Come on out Thursday the 21st to early morning workouts at the Mad Dogg booth #873 and experience Spinning®, CrossCore®, Bodyblade® and Peak Pilates®. Have a great time and take advantage of show specials. www.crosscore-usa.com
CrossCore® is available for military purchase on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M For additional government sales info go here http://
How many CrossCore® War Machines® can a group of soldiers attach to an Abrams tank? Check this video to find out http://www.youtube.com/
CrossCore, Inc. Taps Marty Gallagher, Highly Acclaimed Powerlifter, Coach, And Fitness Author As Senior Advisor. Read on.... http://www.sys-con.com/node/2565933
What IS the difference between CrossCore® and Suspension Straps?
First, it’s very important to know the similarities:
- Beginner friendly yet scalable for different fitness levels.
- Complete body workout.
Now for the Difference:
- Patented and lockable magnetic pin stops rotation for stability while Pulling The Pin adds instability, third plane of motion (rotation) and many more exercises and variations.
- Rotational Bodyweight Training™ education courses accredited by education providers like NASM and ISSA.
- Ability to add counterweights, such as kettlebells and sandbags, for additional isolation and functional training exercises.
- Handles clip into the top of the unit for easy transition to pull-ups and knee raises.
- Built in door anchor for on-the-fly anchoring in the field.
- Expandable and contractible handle and foot loops for a secure grip and custom foot size that won’t slip out during exercise.
- Replacing worn handles is easy and affordable. No more replacing the entire unit.
Originally invented for the military and utilizes heavy-duty construction for use in any facility or environment.
Two Time Indy Car Champ, Scott Dixon, getting ready for a 2013 Championship on the CrossCore180® Rotational Bodyweight Trainer™. Improving ones balance on the CrossCore180® is beneficial to any sport. Especially racing. Thanks to our pals at PitFit Training in Indianapolis for posting this. www.crosscore-usa.com
If you are pondering the differences between CrossCore®, Straps and Rings, this is a good video that addresses just that. All are good products, but none are as versatile as CrossCore180®. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDigAtVzy3o
Special thanks to our Australian teams, Iron Edge and Fitness Kick, for this video. To order in the US please go to www.crosscore-usa.com
Did you know that Bodyweight Training is now #3 on the top 20 Fitness Trends list of 2013? If you’d like a great new way to generate additional revenue at your location, sign up to become a CrossCore® Host Facility today http://www.crosscore-usa.com/tephost.aspx
“This isn’t what I’d expected – this is a hell-of-a-lot better than I expected!” Marty Gallagher, International Powerlifting Champion and Coach, asks “Can a real man get a real workout using a portable bodyweight training device?” Read on http://www.crosscore-usa.com/pdfs/Marty-Gallagher-Powerlifter-CrossCore-Spec-Ops.pdf