Here are some good tips to stay motivated from USA Today Wkd Magazine:(From the List Maker's Get Healthy Guide)
- Define your goal.
- Fix an image in your head
- put yourself first
- get gear you need
- reward yourself (but not with food! :))
- make it an event
- check excuses at the door.
- have a blast
Does a lot of this sound familiar? We talk about this a lot in Team Training and in the Healthy Edge, two great ways to get healthy this year. With health care costs rising, its going to be up to us more and more to take charge of our health and be proactive! Here are a couple more tips:
- get one or two outfits you feel good wearing--when you look good you feel good and you'll be motivated to wear your new clothes to work out.
- don't think about it too much! just do it!
- write down your goal and repeat it every day when you wake up and when you go to bed.
set your intention and get it done! be well...Elyse