TTraining programs are designed by Dr. Greenberg working in concert with the client based upon the client's goals, current level of fitness, experience, personal preference, medical or physical limitations, and time or financial restraints.
Dr. Greenberg's efficient training techniques and individualized training programs are ideal for everyone from beginners to triathletes or bodybuilders and will enable you to reach one or more of the following common fitness goals (or other goals as set forth by the client):
1. Weight loss or decrease in body fat percentage. (improvement in body composition)
2. Increase in muscular definition, muscle tone or in muscle mass.
3. Improvement in performance including increased strength, speed, endurance, quickness, or athletic performance.
4. Improvement in health including decrease in cardiac risk factors such as cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, and obesity. Also improvement in bone density/health; decrease in risk for osteopenia and osteoporosis.
5. Increase in energy.
6. Improvement in function after injuries. (post-rehabilitation)
7. Improvement in daily function and maintenance of independent living.
This is particularly important for the elderly. Includes improvement in stability, strength, agility and flexibility.
Dr. Greenberg's individualized programs incorporate the following types of training:
1. Core training
2. Weight training (resistance training): strength training, endurance training, body sculpting/toning/building
3. Weight loss training
4. Cardiovascular training
5. Stability, agility, and flexibility training
Techniques such as circuit training, interval training and conventional training are employed.