Get health and fitness tips at Greatist.com
- Lower stress and an improved mood
- Increased ability to support a healthy weight
- Improved physical abilities
- Enhanced focus and memory capacity
- Sufficient shuteye offers a number of health benefits like these, says the National Sleep Foundation.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to do Crunches on a Balance Ball
We all get stressed out sometimes, but if it feels like stress seems to rule your days, it’s time to do something about it.
2. Eat Chocolate
3. Reach for Soothing Scents
4. Take a Bath
5. Get Moving
6. Picture Peacefulness
7. Apply Pressure
Weigh the Odds that Prostate Cancer Will Kill You
Last year, some 1,253,716 American men died of all causes. Only about 30,000 of them were followed by prostate cancer, and half of these men were in their 80's or older. To put that another way, even until very late in life, your odds of dying of anything but prostate cancer are nearly 98 percent. You don't have to be a Vegas bookmaker to see where you should place your bets.