Since Valentine's Day is quickly approaching, I wrote a post on my blog about couple promotional ideas for my gym. The post specifically deals with promotions that will help resolve the issue of keeping couples together on this romantic holiday when only one person in the couple is a fitness enthusiast and the other is, well..., not so enthused about fitness. Here are just a few ideas...
- Salsa dance class. What could be more invigorating than hot Latin dance moves, powerful percussive music and red-hot Valentine’s Day lighting?
- Partner yoga. This is a great way to stretch, relax and connect with someone on a very basic, non-verbal level.
- Couples spinning class, for couples who like to get competitive, get hot and get sweaty together.
- Couples strength training. This is a clever way to get her involved with your regular strength training routine, and show off your muscles at the same time.
- Assisted stretching is yet another great way to communicate and interact, while improving flexibility and loosening up muscles at the same time – great for before or after a strength-training workout.
For the full blog post, please go to "Love Among the Cardio Machines."
Happy Valentine's Day (week)!