My Opinion on Fat Burners
When I am asked what I think about fat burners my first response immediately is that without the proper diet and training program there is no pill that will give you the results that you are looking for. If fat loss is your goal you need to create a nutritional program that will feed your muscle tissue while starving the fat.
The way to do this is the following:
- • Eat a slightly caloric deficient diet (a diet where you ingest less calories than what you burn on a given day). Take your approximate lean body mass and multiply it by 12 to get a good calorie base.
- • Eat frequently: Your diet should consist of multiple small meals a day (5-6) consisting of complex carbohydrates, lean proteins and some essential fats.ratio of 40% carbs, 40% proteins and 20% fats will yield great results!
- • Focus on weight training: Your workout program should focus on weight training as this activity will build more muscle which not only serves to give you a pleasing shape but also increases your metabolism permanently, thus making it easier to lose fat.
Four to five sessions a week of 45 minutes will suffice for most people. Split your body over three workouts performing Chest, Shoulders and Triceps on Workout
- (A), Back, Biceps and Calves on Workout
- (B) and Thighs, Hamstrings and Abs on Workout
- (C). Perform 3 sets of 3 exercises of 8-12 repetitions for the large body parts and 3 sets of 2 exercises for the small body parts.
Keep the workout fast paced in nature resting only 60-90 seconds in between sets.
- • Do some cardio: In order to really accelerate fat loss, supplement your weight training with 30-45 minutes of cardiovascular exercise 3-4 times per week. For best results, cardiovascular exercise should be performed either first thing in the morning on an empty stomach or right after the weight training.As you can see, losing fat while toning up requires a multi-faceted approach that no pill in the market can substitute for.
Problems Created by Following a Proper Fat Loss Program
- Following the proper fat loss program however is challenging. As you start to lose body fat your body, wanting always to remain in a state of homeostasis (a state of balance where it does not change), starts to send powerful signals to the brain that initiate food cravings. In addition, as you get into several weeks of dieting your body starts to feel tired, you start getting mood swings, and at times, you may even encounter some depression.
- While some of the fat loss products in the market do offer temporary relief for these symptoms they are way too high in stimulants, which after weeks of use may lead to neurotransmitter burn out as well as adrenal burnout. Both of these conditions worsen the problems of mood swings, depression and low energy. Worst of all, these two conditions lead to reduced thyroid function.
- Less thyroid activity means that your dieting and training efforts will be sabotaged as you won’t be able to lose body fat or feed your muscles effectively (since thyroid is the hormone that regulates one’s metabolism).
Effective Fat Loss Supplement
- There are certain fat burning supplements such as QNT Riptek , that can be taken in order to offset the problems that arise when implementing a proper fat loss program and that can help you to increase thyroid function, increase energy, improve your mood, protect you from burnout, maintain mental clarity, reduce cravings, and of course, increase your metabolism and burn fat!-