Know all important details of spray tanning process
The burgeoning demand of tanning is gaining huge popularity. People who have pale whitish skin colour are more inclined to take this tanning season than other. Now days, people are prone to get a flattering sun kissed tone on their body. Before the advent of spray tan in London, people of that place used to reliant on direct sun rays. But, presently people are not depending on the natural process of getting tanned as it directly damage skin and increase the risk of skin a cancer.
Report of a London based dermatological centre:
· Fatal consequences of taking sun bath
One famous dermatological centre of London published a report about the possible damages of sun tanning. They showed in their report that there are mainly two forms of ultraviolet rays, UVA and UVB. These both rays affect to the skin badly. Freckles, heat rashes, dehydrated skin and wrinkles are the inevitable outcome n skin due to sun heat. The report also depicted that taking sun bath in regular basis gradually lead to skin cancer. And, the report also showed that, there are many people of London are suffering with these fatal consequences.
· Recommended step:
Dermatologists recommend people to take the artificial and effective process, spray tan in London. There are many people who prefer self-tanning but it is recommended to avail this service from beauty salon. A popular salon is a centre of expert beauticians so they can provide this service with more dexterity.
Tan in a booth:
Tanning season in salon is always provided from booth. Tan-booth is a separate place where spray machine are set. Beauticians take the people to the booth and before that they ask them to wear bikini or any shorts. Next they show their client to stand on the exact position. After that, they apply some creams on the area that is not supposed to get tanned. And, after this process, beautician starts the spray machine. This total process takes hardly 20 to 30 minutes to complete.
Precautions after taking spray tan in London:
There are several steps to retain the dark shade.
· Exfoliation is the first step that needs to be done before taking spray tan in London.
· One should not apply any kinds of lotions and creams before the season.
· One should avoid using any lotion before talking this service.
· One should not wear any extra clothes and jewellery during the service.
· Taking shower is one of the important things that need to be considered after this process. One should wait to take bath for at least 4 to 6 hours after the season. And, also should avoid such activities that cause sweating.
· Application of lotion helps to enhance the glow of the shade. So, for that one needs to apply lotion after this process.
· One should wear loose clothes after the process. As the shade is artificial so it might get rubbed out from body.
So, with these varied knowledge of tanning one may achieve the best flawless result over their body.
Summary: Spray tan in London is one of the most popular processes and most desired by the native of the place. This process helps to achieve beautiful golden colour over skin. But, there are some important things that one should know before taking this season