Since it is National Nutrition Month most of my posts will be about nutrition this month.
Here are some fun challenges you might want to try this month.
Join a few of the following challenges to keep you motivated this March!
• Get in the best shape in the shortest amount of time with celebrity trainer, Brett Hoebel in the http://www.challengeloop.com/challenge/brett-20-minute-body
• Take a fitness-inspired photo-a-day challenge with IDEAFit in the http://www.challengeloop.com/challenge/march
• Do 30 minutes of outdoor activity 3 times a week in March with Sally Jeppson in the http://www.challengeloop.com/challenge/embracewintermovement
• Burn fat every day with Marcelo Vazquez in the March Fat Burning Challenge with Dumbbells
• Create the life you were meant to live through a holistic approach in Sarah Reiter's http://www.challengeloop.com/challenge/365-mind-body-wellness
Have fun. Let me know how you do!
Another reason, among many, not to eat at fast food establishments. Besides eating too many calories when we are out and nutritional values of fast food is dismal, we intake chemicals, non real food and added colors…. and we wonder why we can’t lose weight. We intake “stuff” our body cannot process therefore screwing up our metabolism. Eat food with ingredients you can pronounce.
70% of working Americans get little or no physical activity. Exercise has shown to improve work performance, attendance and satisfaction.
Contact us to see what services we can offer your employees to increase their healthy lifestyles! Fitness classes, coaching, personal training, lectures, workshops, walking programs, lunch and learns.
Fall Fitness Classes open to the public.
Blackridge-Churchill: Trendsetters-Active Older Adult Fitness,Yoga, Belly Dancing
Downtown Pittsburgh PA Federal Building : Core Training, Strength & Belly Dancing
Imperial PA by International Airport: Belly Dancing
personal training specialties:
on-line training • 50+ • senior • general fitness • outdoor training • youth •
athletes • weekend warriors • aqua/pool/water • small group training • TRX• pre/post natal
In-home, in independent and assisted living facilities.
See our web-site for all details
Fitness For Life offers elderly personal training from geriatric to active older adults. In-home, in their independent or assisted living facility. Help your family members stay independent in a personal caring environment.