Ken Baldwin, Assistant Professor at the State University of New York, Certified Posture Specialist, and Executive Director of National Posture Institute will be hosting a webinar on (Wednesday) July 18, 2012 at 7-8 PM (EDT). The webinar titled "Implementing a Posture Assessment Program at Your Facility" will go in-depth to address the importance of assessing and correcting posture and body alignment in your clients/patients of all ages and health/fitness levels. The presentation will describe and demonstrate a process to analyze your clients’ or patients’ posture and body alignment in a static position. Attendees will learn a process to implement a Posture Assessment Program at their facility that will lead to a larger client/patient/membership.
In this webinar, Professor Baldwin will:
- teach you how to implement this essential key assessment into their facility or organizations current health and exercise testing program
- discuss the importance of assessing and correcting posture and body alignment in your clients/patients of all ages and health/fitness levels.
- review the start-up process required to implement a Posture Assessment Program that will lead to a larger client/patient base for yourself and your company
Those that attend this free webinar will have the opportunity to receive:
- a 20% discount when registering for NPI’s Online Certified Posture Specialist (CPS), Certified Resistance Training Professional (RTP) or 10% discount for Certified Goniometry Specialist(CGS) Certificate Programs
- a 10% discount when purchasing NPI's educational DVD series (including Resistance Training 7 DVD Series), posture grids, software and more
- Educational Fitness Solutions (EFS), NPI’s educational partner, is offering a 10% discount when registering for Online College Certificate Programs and a 5% discount when registering for CEC courses.
Registration is FREE! Space is limited (only 100 spots available), Register now to reserve your spot!
ABOUT THE WEBINAR HOST AND DVD AUTHOR:
Kenneth E. Baldwin is an Assistant Professor/Coordinator for the Undergraduate degree in Fitness and Wellness Leadership and is the Executive Director for The National Posture Institute, an educational/professional organization that educates allied health/fitness and medical professionals to become designated NPI-Certified Posture Specialists™. He is the Senior Editor/Lead Author for ACSM's Resources for the Personal Trainer (2nd Edition), former Chair of IDEA's Personal Trainer Committee, and recipient of IDEA's Personal Trainer of the Year Award. Ken can be reached via email at email@example.com for feedback on the DVD series or if you have any additional questions.