We had a fun NPI Posture Analysis and Resistance Training workshop at Temple University in Philadelphia this past weekend. Great job to all the workshop attendees!
The National Posture Institute addresses the following five distinct areas to achieve its mission:
1. Certificate Programs and CEC/CEU Workshops - Educating personal trainers, fitness professionals, athletic trainers, and allied health/medical professionals to become Certified Posture Specialists™ (CPS™), Certified Resistance Training Professionals™ (RTP™), and Certified Goniometry Specialists™ (CGS™). NPI has created online courses/certificate programs and onsite workshops that provide CECs/CEUs for personal trainers, athletic trainers, RDs, physical therapists, and others. To learn more about becoming a Certified NPI Professional™ go here: National Posture Institute Certificate Programs
2. NPI Affiliate Program- Providing Health Clubs/Allied Health-Medical Facilities successful business solutions through the integration of NPI's certificate and Posture Assessment Program to retain and build a large client/patient/membership base as an NPI Affiliate.
3. Colleges/Universities- Offering NPI's certificate and CEC workshops to students at colleges or universities with two/four-year degrees and graduate programs in exercise science, personal fitness training, physical therapy, athletic training, and/or other related allied health/medical program. Attend an NPI Posture CEC Workshop at a College-University Campus: NPI College-University Posture CEC Workshop
4. Public Education- Educating and training individual consumers, the public, employers, companies, school systems, organizations, and the community, on proper posture, body alignment, and exercise movements through our Public Posture Education Programs™.
5. Research- Funding research awards focusing on posture and body alignment in relation to assessments, exercise movements, injury prevention, balance, sports performance, physiology, special populations, and ergonomics.
Registration/Contact Information: If you are interested in registering or learning more about the National Posture Institute's (NPI) - Certificate Programs, Onsite CEC Workshops, Products, or Services - please contact us at: Email firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone-888-240-2914, or visit our Website www.npionline.org or "Like Us" on Facebook- National Posture Institute Facebook MEDIA and NEWS OUTLETS may contact us at email@example.com
National Posture Institute Products and Services: The National Posture Institute has the following products: DVDs, Posture Grids, Posture Assessment Software, Functional Capacity Software, Balance Testing Systems, Goniometers, Handles/Bars, and Exercise/Rehab Program Clipart Software. In addition, NPI also provides the following programs/services: Certified Posture Specialist Program, Onsite CEC Workshops, Corporate Wellness Program, Online Posture Analysis and Correction Program, Educational Webinars, and NPI Affiliate Program. Visit NPI's Product Website National Posture Institute Products
Join the Movement-Career Advancement as a Certified NPI Professional™: Join the growing number of personal trainers (from the American Council of Exercise (ACE), American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM), Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA), National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA), National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA) /group exercise instructors (TRX, Pilates, Yoga, Zumba, etc...), physical therapists (American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), athletic trainers (National Athletic Training Association (NATA), chiropractors, and others that have a successful and rewarding career as a Certified Posture Specialist™ or Certified Resistance Training Professional™. To learn more about becoming a Certified NPI Professional™ go here: National Posture Institute Certificate Programs