Great advice from Paula Owens. Please read and take note!
Are you sabotaging your fat loss efforts with these 10 common and destructive mistakes? Be honest now….
. How much alcohol are you consuming each week?
2. Are you exercising TOO much?
3. Your idea of stress management is consuming 2-3 cocktails every night or numbing your emotions by eating an entire package of gluten-free cookies.
4. Fail to prioritize 7-9 hours of restful sleep every night.
5. ...You spend hours on the elipitcal, treadmill or stairclimber.
6. Weight training, if done at all, consists of lifting nothing heavier than 12-15 lb. dumbbells.
7. You count every calorie, diet often or avoid eating fat for fear of getting fat.
8. Breakfast is a syrupy latte and bagel.
9. You're not seeing results after 1 week on a program and jump to the next best (worst) thing.
10. You don't "like" protein and never met a carb you didn't like.
Being a personal trainer is awesome and rewarding, not 'work". This shows in the way I train. From Personal training, group exercise and group personal training, I always give 100% to my clients. If you want to move better, be pain free and dominate your life for longer, i am your trainer. See you in the gym!