Have your attention? Good. The best fat burning exercise changes from person to person. The best fat burning exercise is something you're no good at (for me it's burpees burpees) .Cause the more efficient or the easier the exercise is for you, the less fat you will burn. 30 min of treadmill walking doesn't cut it. Please try something different today
Your waistline will thank you.
We are bombarded by the media constantly with the latest in diet and exercise fads. They all promise great results, and for a time they... may just do that. But are you going to stick with this for the next six months? For a year?
Most of these fad plans require an investment of money, time, or both. Who has a lot of either these days? This is where most people fail. However, I have a solution. For less than two hours per week and for little or no money, you can get the results you are looking for with a simple plan.
A comprehensive study on 1,600 middle aged men and women, done by Wayne Westcott, PhD, CSCS, showed the value of such a plan. Three days a week for 10 weeks the subjects did a set of eight exercises with 8-12 repetitions of each. This took 15 minutes and was followed by 20 minutes of continuous treadmill walking and stationary cycling. After 10 weeks these subjects averaged a 3.1 pound increase in lean muscle and 4.4 pounds decrease in fat weight. Overall, they had a change of 7.5 pounds in body composition. Subjects also reduced both markers for blood pressure.
Here is a sample program which can be done with little or no equipment at home and around your neighborhood. You can see me demonstrate these exercises at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtW7v09Waxc&feature=youtu.be.
Do this 2- 3 days per week on non-consecutive days. For resistance training, do eight exercises one after the other resting between 30-60 sec between sets. For cardiovascular training do 20 minutes of continuous exercise at a pace that does not leave you out of breath. If you don’t have access to a bike/treadmill, a brisk walk around your neighbourhood will be fine.
Want to get lean? Protein will help you get there. My go to sources are
1. Eggs - Eat the whole egg. The yolk is actually the most nutrient
dense portion of the egg, providing a ton of vitamins and minerals. 6 grams per egg of muscle building protein.
2. Pork - The "other" white meat, just as lean as chicken when you get the right cut. Go with the Pork lion or boneless pork chops.
3. Beans- Like black beans, kidney beans, red beans, navy beans, black eyed peas. Also loaded with fiber too. Easy and inexpensive. Get some.
HOPING YOUR FRIDAY IS AWESOME!
1. Be positive. Believe you can do this.
2. Do 2 extra reps with each exercise.
3. Finish your training off with this. a. 6 squats. b. 6 push ups.c. 6 reverse lunges. Do has many rounds in 5 min
Have a great Thursday
1. Squat jumps
2. High knees
Start at 20 reps of each. With no rest do 18 of each. Then 16. Countdown by Twos until you do 2 of each. Better than the treadmill any day. Enjoy
Have an extra bowl of ice cream? More pizza or an extra bread roll?
For EVERY gram of active carbohydrates you consume on a daily basis, your body will hold nearly 3 grams of water. Wow. That's why you put on 3 pounds when you weigh yourself the next day. How do you undo the damage you did last night?
DRINK MORE WATER
Because the more water you drink, the less your... body will hold on to it. So if you feel like you're holding water or bloated - drink MORE water.
It will help you look and feel leaner.
HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY
So you'be resolved not to skimp on your stretches? Here is a few suggestions
1. DO warm up beforehand -The warm up will increase the temperature of your connective tissues and muscles allowing them to become mobile.
2 DON'T hold your by breath - Breathing freely through the stretch position will enhance blood flow to the muscle area giving you a better stretch.
3.DO stretch after a tough training - This will help relieve muscle soreness and aid in your recovery.
HAVE A AWESOME MONDAY!
Hydrogenated and partially hydrogenated oils. Otherwise known as TRANS FAT. This has been linked too heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Along with sugar it is enemy number one. These things are added to make food taste good. BEWARE!
3 HEALTHLY FOODS THAT MAKE YOU FAT
Some foods that are considered healthy are "calorically dense foods" which means a small serving has a lot of calories. If you diet has 3 these foods you can gain weight by only eating a little.
1. Pasta - a moderate 1 and 1/2 cups of most pastas yield more than 60 grams of carbs and almost 350 calories.
2. Fruit Juice and Smoothies - all fruit juices are loaded with sugar and so are most "smoothie" shop smoothies. And we all know sugar is the enemy of fat loss.
3. Whole Grain Bagels - a large "deli" bagel is loaded with carbs and calories, many times over 400 calories in a single bagel.
1 and 3 are starches that you body converts in sugar. Be careful of these 3 foods this weekend
I put one out on the first of each month. If you like to recieve it please message me your email address and i will add you on pronto! Send your email too firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you