Did you ever over-analyze something so much that you talk yourself right out of the obvious answer? In your head you know what you should do but you keep thinking that you are missing something and analyze it to death.
- What if I go to the gym tomorrow instead of today?
- What if I only do 18 reps when I should be doing 25. Close enough?
- If I go this way it will be shorter.
- If I take this magic pill the weight will magically fall off my body and it will be all better.
- If I but this fancy new gizmo that will help with doing AB work I will look like the person on the TV in 3 days.
All of these mind games are excuses to the obvious path. There is no magic anything other than determination, perseverance and all those other big words that you always see on those pretty golf pictures at the office while you’re sitting on your butt!
Statistic-If you work at a desk job 60 hours per week and work out for 45 minutes 5 times a week, you are still considered SEDENTARY.
So get off your butt and stop over thinking the obvious.
Just do something, anything. It’s more than 90% of the rest of the population is.
It’s ALL about CORE,