Step #1: Reduce Sugar. A very effective way to restart your results is to reel in your sugar intake. Inspect all of your food for added sugars and eliminate items that contain high calorie sweeteners. This means no sugar, corn syrup, honey or maple syrup.
Emerging from Yu (a Tao term for being) assembling with the English word for balance (equilibrium, steadiness) is a philosophical approach to attaining sustainable lifelong wellness. In a culture fixated on instant gratification,
HIIT involves alternating brief bouts of cardio ( 30 sec - 3 min) of high intensity with a rest or a recovery period. Anything can be used from a treadmill, bodyweight, bike to a rowing machine. Now this is not just for the super fit. Anyone can do this if you follow these 3 guidelines.
Empty the tank with one of these 2 workout finishers
1. Countdown- 2 exercises 1a. High knees or run on the spot 1 b. Bodyweight Squat. Start at 20 reps for high knees then without rest do 20 bodyweight squats. The go down by 2 and do 18 high knees then 18 bodyweight squats. The 16, 14 , 12 , 10 all the way down to 2. Low impact way of cranking your heart rate.
2. Upper Body Tabata's. - resistance band. 20 sec work 10 sec rest- adavanced. 15/15. Intermd. 10sec work/ 20 sec rest beginner.
One of my favorite trainings. Get to it!
Workout of the Day. Kettlebell Density Training.
Intsructions. 8 reps per set. Each set takes no more than 1 min. 5 exercises done has a circuit. Do 4 rounds.
1. KB jump squats
2. KB Split squats 8 reps each leg
3. KB uneven pushups. 8 on each arm
4. KB Rows 8 on each arm
A little gift from me to tahnk you for following my blogTodays training. Tabata's 20 sec work /10 sec rest/
1. Front plank 20ses/ side plank 10 sec/Front plank 20 sec/ side plank 10sec 4 rounds.
2. Resistance band chest press 20/10 8 rounds
3. Speed squats 20/10 8 rounds
4. Resistance band rows. 20/10 8 rounds
5. High knees 20/10 8 rounds