1. Be positive. Believe you can do this.
2. Do 2 extra reps with each exercise.
3. Finish your training off with this. a. 6 squats. b. 6 push ups. c. 6 reverse lunges. Do has many rounds in 5 min
Have a great Monday!
PLEASE READ IF YOU FIND IT HARD TO MAKE TIME FOR EXERCISE.
We are bombarded by the media constantly with the latest in diet and exercise fads. They all promise great results, and for a time they... may just do that. But are you going to stick with this for the next six months? For a year?
Use this at the end of your training today to empty the tank or a stand alone training if you lack time to get the gym. Can be done anywhere. Enjoy
Your circuit looks like this:
1. Body-Weight Squat: Do 9 reps
2. Pushup: Do 9 reps
3. Jumping Jacks: Do 9 reps
That's one round. Your pace is determined by your fitness: You can rest as needed between each exercise—simply go by "feel."
Do a total of 9 rounds. Try to complete the entire workout in 9 minutes or less.
One of my favorite trainings. Get to it!
Workout of the Day. Kettlebell Density Training.
Intsructions. 8 reps per set. Each set takes no more than 1 min. 5 exercises done has a circuit. Do 4 rounds.
1. KB jump squats
2. KB Split squats 8 reps each leg
3. KB uneven pushups. 8 on each arm
4. KB Rows 8 on each arm