Here are 2 factors you should use in your training, starting today.
1. Consistency - No magic pills or potions will get you the body you want. No short cuts to success. You need to show up and train. Just showing up is the single most important thing.
If you need my help, this is were you can find me. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with anyi mean any questions. I am in YOUR corner. https://www.wello.co/profile/Aussie-trainer/ www.ideafit.com/profile/shane-mclean
3-4 hour period after your workout is generally the best time to indulge in the lion's share of your daily carbs. Quick digesting carbs like fruit for example
That's because for several hours after intense training, your insulin sensitivity is elevated. That means you'll store more energy in vital metabolic muscle instead of in your fat cells.
Keep that in mind.
1.With only cardio you will go from a big pear to a smaller pear but you will still be a pear. Weights will help change your body shape not to mention all the health benefits.
2.Weight bearing exercises are great to help against and prevent osteoporosis. It also helps your nervous system stay alert and active.
1. Lifting weights means you can eat more without getting fat.
2. It’s higher intensity than most cardio so raises your metabolism. This causes quicker (and longer term) fat loss.
3. Lifting weights will not make you big….cupcakes will make you big
4. lift like a man …look like a goddess
1. Be positive. Believe you can do this.
2. Do 2 extra reps with each exercise.
3. Finish your training off with this. a. 6 squats. b. 6 push ups. c. 6 reverse lunges. Do has many rounds in 5 min
Have a great Monday!
Want to be more efficent with the little time you have to exercise? Follow these 3 tips to make the most of your time.
1. RECORD YOUR TRAINING- Use a diary or anything to record sets, reps and weight. Cause if you are not measuring progess, you are regressing.
PLEASE READ IF YOU FIND IT HARD TO MAKE TIME FOR EXERCISE.
We are bombarded by the media constantly with the latest in diet and exercise fads. They all promise great results, and for a time they... may just do that. But are you going to stick with this for the next six months? For a year?