I am going to tell you all about something readily present to all moving organisms, but a like a visually stunning insect, is often overlooked. I am talking about the pot-o-gold, the unicorn, the Lucky Charms of movement. Indeed, I am talking about the…. TRANSVERSE PLANE OF MOTION! What is this transverse plane you ask? Well to understand the most neglected and challenging plane of motion, you must understand the other main two.
Talk to 10 people and you'll get 10 different opinions on the best way to get fit.
One will tell you to attend an aerobics class. Another will swear by jogging. Yet another will tell you that dance and biking worked for them.
The truth is that there's really only one effective way to get fit.
Benefits of Cross Training Lots of people have a favorite type of exercise or a favorite cardio machine they use at the gym. While it is great that they enjoy exercising, there are many benefits to switching up your routine and cross training- varying your fitness program by combining different types of exercise activity.
I am taking a short trip to my native land Australia, in a month. I will be using these tips to stay in shape while I indulge in everything aussie.
1. Do 30 min of physical activity in the morning- A walk, run, some bodyweight exercises, anything. Chances are you will caught up doing stuff later in the day. Get up 30 min earlier and get some activity in. Your waistline will than you.
Here are 2 factors you should use in your training, starting today.
1. Consistency - No magic pills or potions will get you the body you want. No short cuts to success. You need to show up and train. Just showing up is the single most important thing.
If you need my help, this is were you can find me. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with anyi mean any questions. I am in YOUR corner. https://www.wello.co/profile/Aussie-trainer/ www.ideafit.com/profile/shane-mclean
3-4 hour period after your workout is generally the best time to indulge in the lion's share of your daily carbs. Quick digesting carbs like fruit for example
That's because for several hours after intense training, your insulin sensitivity is elevated. That means you'll store more energy in vital metabolic muscle instead of in your fat cells.
Keep that in mind.
1.With only cardio you will go from a big pear to a smaller pear but you will still be a pear. Weights will help change your body shape not to mention all the health benefits.
2.Weight bearing exercises are great to help against and prevent osteoporosis. It also helps your nervous system stay alert and active.
1. Lifting weights means you can eat more without getting fat.
2. It’s higher intensity than most cardio so raises your metabolism. This causes quicker (and longer term) fat loss.
3. Lifting weights will not make you big….cupcakes will make you big
4. lift like a man …look like a goddess