A little gift from me to tahnk you for following my blogTodays training. Tabata's 20 sec work /10 sec rest/
1. Front plank 20ses/ side plank 10 sec/Front plank 20 sec/ side plank 10sec 4 rounds.
2. Resistance band chest press 20/10 8 rounds
3. Speed squats 20/10 8 rounds
4. Resistance band rows. 20/10 8 rounds
5. High knees 20/10 8 rounds
There’s been a lot of talk about tabata training and how adding it to your regular training can enhance fat loss and sports performance. This is very true, but I think there are far too many of us who are unclear as to what Tabata training really is. Buckle up, here we go…..
Studies show that 10 minutes of exercise three times a day could possibly be more beneficial than a non-stop 30 minute work-out. Even 10 minutes of dancing, walking, jumping rope or other form of exercise two or three times a day can add up to an enormous advantage for your heart and mind, according to Dr.