so couldnt make Zumba so instead did a sculpting class woohoo my legs were burning., i dont think i have taken anyones sculpting class in hmmm i dont even know. Im so use to teaching , but i have to say it feels good not to have to be the one coming up with all the exercises for once. Then I had my lunch : chicken , rice, and green beans.. pretty good.move of the day: start in plank position lunge front with right then with left, do not leave squat posotion, then step back with right then left, continue , 10 no rest. burn baby burn!!!!
This is from 'Engineering the Alpha' by John Romaniello & Adam Bornstein. PLEASE take note. I agree with all of them.
1. Fat doesn't make you fat. It is necessary for hormonal balance.
2. Heavy weights don't make you bulky. Don't fear them, they are your friend.
3. Yoga is not for girls.
4. Muscle does not weigh more than fat. But fat does take up a lot more space than muscle.
Have or are you wondering why you've hit a plateau? Or do you feel like your workouts just aren't taking you anywhere?
If you have regular medical checkups and know that your health is in good condition then it's time for some feedback on your current routine!
Get with a trainer for professional feedback. Be honest with yourself and your trainer!
Do you read while your on a cardio machine? Put that book or magazine down and get involved mentally on your workout. Pay attention to your body and how it feels. Take your focus to your intensity level.
1.With only cardio you will go from a big pear to a smaller pear but you will still be a pear. Weights will help change your body shape not to mention all the health benefits.
2.Weight bearing exercises are great to help against and prevent osteoporosis. It also helps your nervous system stay alert and active.
1. Lifting weights means you can eat more without getting fat.
2. It’s higher intensity than most cardio so raises your metabolism. This causes quicker (and longer term) fat loss.
3. Lifting weights will not make you big….cupcakes will make you big
4. lift like a man …look like a goddess
Livingston County Tough Mudder Boot CampSaturday Mornings 9am – 1030 amStarting May 4, 2013 – June 22sd, 2013 Drop in session at event $ 20.00 eachPre-registar; $ 100.00 each(Full Session Package of 8 training with 2 month exercise Plan &Dietary advice)