In our baby boomer exercise classes, we offer fitness programs for those 35 & older & education for personal trainers. We have developed a system that has been proven in our own clubs and by trainers around the county. Clients experience reduction in injuries and dramatic benefits in General Fitness, and Weight Management. We have created specialized programs to improve Golf Fitness, Tennis Fitness, Biking Fitness, Hiking Fitness and Skiing Fitness.
We also offer a set of patent-pending conditioning programs that are unlike any other workout program. As people age they have more injuries and soreness to contend with and are often frustrated by their level of fitness. Many of these issues can be reduced or eliminated by how we workout.
Our programs address the main concerns of boomers: more energy, better performance in the activities they enjoy and protection from injury.
We are now sharing the benefits of our programs with trainers and gyms through our licensing and education programs. The growing market for fitness services targeted to the boomer generation has been recognized by numerous business and fitness industry pundits and publications. The boomer generations are health conscious, motivated and financially secure – perfect clients for gyms and trainers who have the right knowledge to address their needs.
Specialized Training for the Boomer Generation. Be Prosperous! Tap into the growing Baby Boomer Market. In this unique 10-week webinar we will teach you how to market and grow your business and increase your revenue by leveraging our 8 proven workout programs.
We also offer a welcoming, comfortable, non-intimidating environment where customers feel more like family members than gym members. This environment combined with our ability to provide expert, individualized instruction and a full, complete workout gives us a unique position in the market.
We serve clients of all ages who need to return to health. We serve people with a number of health conditions and disabilities including: parkinson's disease, stroke, cancer, multiple sclerosis and people with amputations.
Baby Boomer Exercise class is proud to offer:
- Complete cardiovascular, strength and flexibility programs.
- Keiser air compressed strength-training circuits which accommodates novices and professional athletes. The equipment is very safe and easy on joints and tendons, making it unique for women and senior citizens.
- Keiser stretch zones to replace floor stretching.
- Cardiovascular workout equipment (treadmills, recumbent bikes, elliptical cross trainers, Nustep recumbent steppers, etc.).
- Excercise Physiologists, Medical Professionals, & Certified Physical Fitness Trainers on staff.
- Weekly fitness lifestyle educational classes on nutrition, exercise, pain management and alternative medicine.
- A variety of aerobic and strength training classes.
- Full locker rooms with shower facilities.