Bullying has evolved to dangerous levels for kids. The most recent method of bullying is taking place against kids that can become severly sick or even die from anaphylaxis due to food allergies. Please click on the 30 second clip or the full PSA (1:33 minutes) for more information. This is especially helpful for those of you who have children or careers where you work with children.
Find out what you can do
- Help raise awareness by sharing the full PSA as well as the 30 second clip. You can also help spread the word by sharing our "It's Not a Joke" resources with your communities and online.
- Read these tips about how you can prevent and address food allergy bullying.
- Read real world accounts of two teens, Colin and Carlo, who have experienced food allergy bullying.
- Educate yourself and others about food allergies and the laws that protect those with food allergies from harassment.
- Find other resources for addressing bullying at stopbullying.gov and violencepreventionworks.org.
More information on the Food Allergy website: