Can I use an alternative professional title for my liability insurance?

I am looking for professional liability insurance. I have a B.S. in exercise science, masters in applied kinesiology, Certified Athletic Trainer, Performance Enhancement Specialist (NASM), and pre/post natal exercise specialist (AFPA). I am self-employed and working as an exercise specialist out of an office. Some insurance companies do not have exercise specialist list specifically under health/fitness professionals they cover. What is a good alternative name to select? Personal Trainer? Fitness Trainer? Is it okay if I choose an alternate name for my profession?