I would like to take a test for ACE-CPT in HONGKONG. Please tell me how I do.

Hi! I am working in Hongkong.
I would like to get a certificate of personal trainer. After I searched for infromation, I would like to get ACE-CPT or NSCA-CPT. Please, sombody kindly tell me how I register the test and where the test location is.