Instructions (Courtesy of WorkoutLabs.com)
1. Set the handles so that they hang at about chest height.
2. Take grip of the handles and use them as balance as you lift one leg off the ground.
3. With your grounded leg, bend at the knee and allow your body to lower itself steadily
downwards, keep your elevated leg straight out in front as you do so.
4. Once the grounded leg is at its full bend, drive your foot into the floor and use your
glutes to push your body back upwards. If needed, assist the working leg by lightly pulling
on the TRX handles as you come back up.
5. Repeat on the opposite leg with your next round.