Kristine Heidrich

Anthem, AZ

My name is Kristine Heidrich. I've been in love with health and fitness my entire life. I have had the priviledge of helping others achieve their goals with weight and fitness through nutrition (natural and local foods) and a variety of effective and fun workouts. Taking 1% of your day to prepare effects the other 99%. Efforts are equaled in rewards and there is no short cut to any where worth going or being. Come make yourself your new hobby ;-)

Verified Cert/Training
IDEA Author/Presenter

About Me

Degrees

  • AA

Certifications / Trainings

TRX - TRX Suspension Training Course
Verified
TRX - TRX Group Suspension Training Course
Not Verified
Processed Free Living - Nutrition Certification
Agency Unavailable

CPR Certified

1st Response Training

AED Certified

Additional Information

Rate

$25.00 / hr, For semi-private group training - Maximum 6 people

Payment Methods

Cash, Cashier's Check, Personal Checks

Years Experience

11-15

Awards & Accomplishments

  • Conquered the addicition of chemicals and junk food.

Languages Spoken

English, Spanish

Gender

Female

Be the first to review

  • Be the first to review