Portland, OR 97215-1250
I am a longtime high school science teacher and coach. As an educator, I believe in equipping individuals with the tools to be successful. My mission is to provide an extremely high level of individual service in order to help my clients meet their individual goals. I believe my passion for fitness, education and helping others, will be invaluable to me and my clients as a personal trainer.
Examples of my clients could include:
- People looking to lose weight and change their body profile
- Athletes trying to improve strength, speed, agility, power, etc.
- Clients who have health concerns and are referred by their physician
- Middle-aged clients wanting to stay active and who may suffer from minor flexibility diminished strength and soreness
-Coaches who would like help developing off-season or in-season routines for their athletes
- Elderly clients who would like to maintain their health and perform average daily activities with more ease and efficiency
- Competitive or recreational athletes with activity-specific training goals.
These are just a few of the examples of ways I can benefit my clients. Contact me for a free consultation to determine if I can help you achieve your goals and improve or maintain your physical wellness.