Brighton, MI 48114
Hi there! My name is Sherry and I am an ACE-certified Health Coach as well as a certified Personal Trainer. I also hold a graduate degree in Education so my aim is to teach healthy living skills while delivering the type of workout to get you in the best shape of your life! The sessions I offer are fun but challenging, and safety is always my first priority. I do require that all clients retain their own medical insurance and are willing to obtain a physician's clearance if needed.
• 'safe, supportive, encouraging, and fun' best describe my services
• training in the gym and/ or outdoors, weather permitting
• nutritional information and support provided for weight loss strategies and building muscle
• education on behavioral strategies that lead to a healthier lifestyle
• my fitness-specific areas of interest are running, dancing and strength training
• flexible scheduling options
• $25/half-hour or $40/hour
Please contact me via e-mail and we can exchange additional information regarding your needs, then we'll arrange a 30 min- 1 hour (complimentary) fitness consultation. I prefer to meet at a local Starbucks or at a specified outdoor location to 'walk and talk'. During this initial meeting I'll go over a health appraisal and ask about your fitness and nutritional background. Once we've had some time to get to know each other we will discuss the specific details of working together.
Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions, and I also provide references on request. Thank you for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
ACE - Certified Medical Exercise Specialist
Expires: Aug 31, 2019
ACE - Certified Health Coach
Expires: Apr 30, 2020
ACE - Certified Group Fitness Instructor
Expires: Feb 28, 2021
ACSM - ACSM Certified Personal Trainer
Expires: Dec 31, 2019
ACE - Weight Management Specialist