Healthy Tailgating--> Recipe #6 Baked Russet Potato Fries
Everyone loves French Fries...but they are high in fat, sodium and calories. I personally LOVE sweet potatoes and love making sweet potato fries, but sometimes I'm just in the mood for the taste of a real french fry! There are various ways to make fries, but if you love your fries thick and crispy then you need to try these:
Baked Russet Potato Fries (serves 2 people)
2 Russett Potatoes
1 tbsp Olive Oil
sea salt to taste
- set oven to 450*
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into thick strips.
- layer them on a baking sheet
- drizzle with olive oil and salt and mix around.
- make sure the potatoes are laying flat on sheet.
- bake in oven for about 40-45 minutes. turning occasionally.
Enjoy your french fries with no guilt!