Complete the following Crunch Cycle:
- Regular Crunch: 10 reps - Just lift shoulder blades off the floor
- Reverse Crunch: 10 reps - Lift hips off the floor
- Double Crunch: 10 reps - Lift BOTH hips / shoulders off the floor simultaneously
- Left/Right Crunches: 10 reps per knee - Take right elbow to the left knee, and left elbow to right knee
- Bicycle Crunches: 10 reps - Take right/left elbow to left/right knee by bicycling the legs
- Plank pose: 30 seconds
Complete the following Jumping Jack / Pushup Cycle:
- 10 jumping jacks / 10 pushups and repeat the non-stop cycle 5-10 times depending on your fitness level. This takes 3-5 minutes if you push all 10 sets.
Complete the following Jumping Jack / Squat Cycle:
- 10 jumping jacks / 10 squats and repeat the non-stop cycle 5-10 times depending on your fitness level.
Complete Multi-Joint Dumbbells Exercises
With a set of dumbbells mix in a few exercises into one movement:
- Bicep curl, military press, triceps extensions: 10 reps
- Squats, bicep curl, military press, triceps extension: 10 reps
- Squat thrust, pushup x 5, stand up, bicep curl military press, triceps extension: 10 reps
Additional Cardio Option
Add 15-20 minutes of running, biking, walking, elliptical, or other cardio exercise.