What IS the difference between CrossCore® and Suspension Straps?
First, it’s very important to know the similarities:
- Beginner friendly yet scalable for different fitness levels.
- Complete body workout.
Now for the Difference:
- Patented and lockable magnetic pin stops rotation for stability while Pulling The Pin adds instability, third plane of motion (rotation) and many more exercises and variations.
- Rotational Bodyweight Training™ education courses accredited by education providers like NASM and ISSA.
- Ability to add counterweights, such as kettlebells and sandbags, for additional isolation and functional training exercises.
- Handles clip into the top of the unit for easy transition to pull-ups and knee raises.
- Built in door anchor for on-the-fly anchoring in the field.
- Expandable and contractible handle and foot loops for a secure grip and custom foot size that won’t slip out during exercise.
- Replacing worn handles is easy and affordable. No more replacing the entire unit.
Originally invented for the military and utilizes heavy-duty construction for use in any facility or environment.