Here is the circuit:
1. 60 Jumping Jacks: Done as fast as possible, but make sure you do full jumping jacks.
2. 10 Spiderman Pushups: To do a Spiderman pushup you alternate bringing a knee to an elbow each time you go down. These can be pretty tough so feel free to substitute regular pushups or knee pushups depending on your fitness level.
3. 20 Lunges: This means 20 total steps, 10 for each leg.
4. 20 Spiderman Climbs: again, 10 per side. In pushup position, lock arms, then alternate bringing one foot to your hand.
5. Wall Squat: Do for 45 seconds. Put your back against the wall, lower yourself into a squat position and hold it. Make sure your knees are at a 90 degree angle.
6. Plank: 60 seconds. Do you best to hold it for 60 seconds.
7. 10 Burpees: Start in a standing position. Drop down and do a pushup, spring your feet forward and then jump up and lift your knees as high as you can. Pure punishment at this point.
8. 50 High Knees: Try to do them as fast as possible. Just keep thinking to yourself, after this is done you get to rest.!
Rest for about 30 secs and repeat 3-4x