Senario: (1) You used to work out but life has gotten in the way and you haven't seen the inside of a gym in a very long time. (2) You work out on a regular basis and are looking for something to take your fitness up a notch.
You see an advertisement, flier or a collegue mentions a local fitness boot camp is getting ready to start. Your interest is peaked but you just don't know if you can do it. Questions like 'can I do it' come to mind.
My opinon is; of course you can! A well rounded boot camp program will address all levels of fitness in one environment. From the novice to the advanced everyone will move towards reaching their personal fitness goals
Looking for a local boot camp? A few suggestions are listed below:
1. Make sure the instructors hold current fitness certifications
2. What is the instructor to recruit ratio?
3. Ask to be put in contact with previous recruits. This will give you a good idea if the atmosphere is right for you. Caution: If this request is not met I suggest you decline joining this group.
4. What is the training modality?
5. What is expected of YOU, the recruit? Are you willing to commit both physically and mentally?
These are just a few ideas and suggestions that will aid you finding the camp that is a good fit for you.
Hopefully you will find a boot camp that is a good fit for you. It is an amazing environment both physically and mentally. HOOAH!