Help make it happen for Post Rehabilitation Training Studio on Indiegogo
Sit your hips back as if you were sitting in a chair and keep your legs no wider than your shoulders. Also keep your toes point forward.
This video shows you how much sugar you ingest in coke and other carbonated sodas.
All Salads are not created equal. Click HERE for the 6 most unhealthiest salads.
- If possible, eat a light snack BEFORE you go to the restaurant.
- Ask the waiter to take away the bread or chips that is left on the table while you wait for the meal
- While you are waiting for the meal, have a glass of water. It will help keep you filled up.
- Ask the waiter for any dressings to be placed on the side and not on the meal
- Most restaurants now display the caloric information on the menu, if it's not on the menu-ask to see a copy of it.
- Talking about calories-Give yourself a food budget. For example, you agree in advance that you will not eat 700 calories per meal. Tell a friend or write it down somewhere so that you are held accountable.
- Ask the waiter for a doggy bag when you meal is served. Immediately place half (1/2) of your food in the bag so you avoid overeating.
- Have an appetizer or dessert or alcoholic with your meal and not more than one option. Yes, that means you have a glass of wine with your meal and not a glass of wine, meal and a dessert.
- If you do overeat-Its not a crime; just make sure you eat lighter the next meal and/or squeeze in a workout that week.
Click HERE to watch this inofrmative video
You can't exercise through inflammation. It's one way ticket to an arthritic condition. Use massage therapy, electric stimulation treament and/or ice and take care of it before it gets worse.
Click HERE to read the article
I HATE IT when clients use the leg press machine without knowing how to use it. Don't get me wrong, it isolates the quads, hamstrings, and gluteus but it can also wreck havoc on the knee joint capsule and the ligaments in the knee if not used properly. That means it can result in knee tendonitis and a whole host of other issues. If you don't know how to use the leg press machine-DON'T USE IT. My advice is perform squats and/or lunges to build strength in the lower body. Add weights if you want to add more intensity. It still works those same muscles but avoiding load compression related injuries.
*Image from cybex.com