As we close out 2012, I hope you join me in taking time to reflect and acknowledge all that you DID accomplish and what went WELL over the past eleven months. We are our strongest critic and the mind can take on a harsh tone and hold our intentions to the standard of perfection instead of growth and flow. I wanted to leave you with questions and statements that I am working within my own practice. I love this time of year - although December is filled with dates, events, gatherings and rituals of all kinds, it's also an ideal time to reflect on what's working, what's not, where is there wiggle room for changes and what needs to be sidelined. Most businesses undergo frequent inventories of what they have in stock, what they need to continue carrying and what is just out dated and taking up space. Think of your whole self as such a business. People who invest time in their own inventory tend to feel less stress, more emotional balance, increased calm in their minds, a stronger connection to their physical bodies and with their soul Self. Whatever you are going through, reflecting and acknowleging your behaviors and patterns can have a positive effect on expancing your physical and emotional vibrancy and well being. I am working right along side of each of you - the new year is coming ready or not - I say, "Bring It On".
1. If I could get better at one thing...that would bring me an important change I want in my life, it would be______________.
2. What is keeping me from accomplishing this (what is keeping me stuck)?
3. If I want to create a new story from this day forward, what is my vision for myself?
4. What parts of my story are holding me back? Can I learn to retell my story so I can move forward? Who can help me in identifying the steps of forward movement?
5. When you practice the art of slowing down your reaction time in any given situation, your fuse gets longer, you slow down the response to life's stressors.
6. You will actually find that you accomplish more when you practice the art of slowing down your reaction time because one of the benefits is the attention to what's going on.
7. I believe a large part of the future will rely on self care.
8. If we don't deal with the cause, you may get a set of problems that keeps you from whole-hearted solutions.
If you are interested in working with me as your Wellness Coach, let's design a plan of action that honors where you are now and where you'd like to be in 90 days. With your vision and commitment and our plan of action, all things are possible - enjoy the last month of this year!