The full blog post detailing these personality types can be found at http://blog.gyminsight.com/.
Here is a teaser of each personality one is likely to encounter at a fitness gym...
1. The Washed-Up Meathead- Be careful when making eye contact with him because if you show even a mild amount of interest, it may start him off on a diatribe of all of the accolades he received during his sporting career!
2. The Faux Trainer- No matter what exercise you are doing, he will loudly exclaim to you that you are doing it wrong.
3. The Over-Enthused Workout Lady- She is very easy to spot because she is everywhere at once!
4. The Contender- Always be on guard when he is in the gym!
5. The Miscellaneous- You can spot him because he wears a shirt with the least amount of sleeves possible...
Do you fall into any one of these categories?
If so, is there anything that can be added to develop the character more?
Are there any character types that are missing?
What are they and the details?