Hey fit fans!
September 1st I’ll be launching a challenge to lose either the first, last, or in-between 10 pounds. Now, you know I’m not a huge scale fan so you’re not required to share your weight or even weigh in, but I promise you will feel and see a difference in just 8 weeks. So, that means you’ll be a newer you before the holidays! How awesome is that? Interested? Here’s what you get:
- TOTALLY FREE CHALLENGE!!! The only expense you’ll pay is for your food, and I promise you can find it all at the local store. We’ll be eating simple
- Accountability. You’ll get weekly (sometimes more) emails from me PLUS I’m encouraging everybody to sign up with a buddy. No worries if you have to go it alone. Should you lack a buddy, one will be provided for you
- Weekly grocery shopping lists.
- Weekly meal ideas (you are NOT bound to this plan! but it works better should you choose to use it).
- Loads of health, nutrition and fitness information at your fingertips.
- Weekly workout.
- Home DVD recommendations (you may find you own most of these already!).
- Tips to look your best, always!
So, if you’re game to change then all you have to do to sign up is email email@example.com
Simple. Forward this link to your friends and get a whole group together. Post it on Facebook and start a challenge of your own. Get your office involved.
There are no gimmicks, no outlandish exercises or meal plans, just what works. Period. Simplicity and consistency make for results, and that’s precisely what you get.
No challenge is complete without a prize right?
At the end of 8 weeks, participants will send in a written article of their experience. This will include things like a change in energy, clothing size, mood, etc. Weight can be recorded if you like. I’ll post these entries and get the public to determine the most inspiring winner. You don’t have to be a writer! People are inspired by stories
The winner will get a 3 disc workout series on DVD. You will be using these workouts throughout your challenge, but the page will be shut down once the challenge is over so the winner gets all the workouts PLUS a guide to help you sequence your workouts. The winner will also receive a recipe booklet emailed to you with recipe ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
There are NO losers in this crowd and this challenge is OPEN to ALL. It doesn’t matter your starting place or your fitness level, I want you to learn that fitness and health can be fun. What better way to do that than with a buddy? So, get to posting and let’s challenge each other!
Oh, and I promise these workouts won’t take up your whole day! It’s my belief that if you work out efficiently you can gain results in as little as 20-30 minutes a day. Nutrition is the number 1 focus and the workouts will complement it all. Let’s get excited!!!!!
I look forward to seeing you soon,
ALL entries must be received by August 31st. firstname.lastname@example.org