I think it’s very neat how each and everyone one of us are different~ what gets one person EXCITED can be extremely BORING to someone else. That’s why I am wondering WHAT ENERGIZES YOU? Will you share your answer with me by commenting here?
Some of the things that energize me are:
- Encouraging others- When I encourage others it keeps me energized to stay accountable myself and to set a good example~ otherwise I’d feel like a hypocrite
- Competition- give me a way to compete with someone and I will get intense!
- Performing- I like the pressure of needing to “perform”; I rise to the occasion and “turn it ON”
- Teaching others- I love sharing what I know with others~ I pride myself on being able to explain complicated things in a way that is not so complicated.
- SPORTS! I love playing and watching soooo many sports~ I used to think I should have been born a boy.
- RESULTS- getting results from something I worked towards energizes me to keep going!
- Seeing others succeed!! Success Stories are so inspirational and energizing
- Hormones- I am obsessed with hormones, lol!
- Supplementation- I love doing HUMAN exeriments on myself and learning about every type of nutrient known to man!
- Exercise and Sports Science~ I am a total nerd when it comes to this stuff! I really love reading research articles, medical journals about anything to do with training and sports supplementation research, etc…I should really go back to school and get my masters or doctorate in it.
On the other hand, some things that DO NOT energize me are:
- Handyman stuff
- Crafts, Sewing, scrap-booking, etc…
- Cooking, cleaning, housework
- reading for leisure (unless I have a reason to read something, you won’t find me reading)…I do like looking a pictures in magazines
- shopping- unless it’s for shoes, I like shoes!
- basic hygiene- I hate showering, shaving, blow drying my hair, putting on lotion, make up, etc…I do it, but I don’t like it!~LOL!